Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back

If there is even anyone out there that is even looking at my blog anymore...I am back. I think. Life got crazy after school started and then blog post ideas started to mount in my head. Sad things happened and I just didn't have the desire for awhile to do it. However, I am finally back. All the things I have wanted to post about, I am going to go "back" in time and do it. Mainly for my sake as this is virtually, no literally, my only record I am really keeping of what is going on in my life. The kids love it too and have been asking me, "aren't you going to blog about this?" They love going back and looking.

Hopefully you will enjoy my blogs, or just skip them and go forward with me from here, or just glance at the pictures. Whatever. But if you were wondering, if you cared, I am back. :)

9 comments:

Love Haze said...

Welcome back! (: It is nice to see you back virtually!!! I totally understand when life gets less fun or chaotic I am much less inclined to blog! But, in the blogosphere, you can time travel!!! Woo-hoo.

(:

Emma said...

Glad you are back. I look forward to more posts in the future.

Maren said...

Hooray! So glad to hear from you again. I hope the sad things are better...

Keri said...

Cherylann!!!I cannot tell you
how much I have missed your
blogging! I miss YOU my friend!
UUGH! I can't believe i didn't get
to see you last month in Dallas!!
too many things going on at once.
I sure hope to see you next time:)
I'm so happy your back and can't
wait to read your updates.
Hugs-Keri

Jeralee said...

Welcome back girlie! I don't know that I would have felt like blogging either if I were you. I can only imagine that it has been hard, with a lot of ups and down, with losing your father.

Love ya!

scrilla said...

Hello! Thanks for posting a comment on my last post. I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself but that okay too. ;) Anyways, hope you start blogging again, it fun to catch up on old friends through blogs!

Cj-Sg said...

Is it true? am I really seeing this?...Your back! Welcome back my dear, we've missed you!

katie and co. said...

Oh good. You're back. I missed you.

Our Family said...

Welcome back!